If you lost your 2FA device or changing to a new device but do not have a backup of the setup key, you will need to follow these steps to reset the 2FA.
- Log in.
- When prompted for the 6-digit code, click Reset 2FA.
- Blockreward will send a reset 2FA email to your email address.
- Open the reset 2FA email and click Reset 2FA. Please note that the link is valid only for 24 hours.
- Your account 2FA has been reset. As part of our security policy, your account will be locked and any new login attempts will be disabled for 48 hours after reset.
If you lost your 2FA device or changing to a new device but have a backup of the setup key, you will need to follow these steps to restore 2FA on another device.
- Enter: Open Google Authenticator and tap + > Enter a setup key > Enter the details below:
- Account name: Blockreward
- Your key: Enter the setup key (16 character string).
- Type of key: Time based
- Tap Add.
- 2FA has been setup on your device. Use the newly generated 6-digit codes to log in.