Videos on Blockreward are provided by our video partner, Loot.tv.
In order to watch videos and earn RP, an external account with Loot.tv is required.
Your Loot.tv account is linked to your Blockreward account which allows you to seamlessly transfer points from Loot.tv to Blockreward. You will need to follow these steps to get started.
Step 1. Select Loot.tv on Blockreward
- Go to Earn > Videos.
- Select Loot.tv and click Watch. This is a critical step to successfully link your Loot.tv account to your Blockreward account.
- You will be redirected to Loot.tv.
Step 2: Log in or sign up on Loot.tv
- On Loot.tv:
- New user: click Sign Up to create a new Loot.tv account
- Existing user: click Login and log in to your existing Loot.tv account
- Blockreward.app should be listed. This indicates that you have successfully linked your Loot.tv account to your Blockreward account.
- If you do not see Blockreward listed, repeat Step 1: Select Loot.tv on Blockreward again.
Step 3: Watch videos on Loot.tv
- Select a video to watch. Turn off any ad blockers as you will only be rewarded when you watch an advertisement.
- For every video plus advertisement you watch, you will be rewarded with points in your Loot.tv account.
Step 4: Transfer points from Loot.tv to Blockreward
For RP to be credited into your Blockreward account, you need to redeem the points earned on Loot.tv for RP. A minimum of 10 points is required.
- On Loot.tv, go to Redeem.
- Under Linked Accounts, confirm that Blockreward.app is listed. If you do not see Blockreward.app listed, repeat Step 1: Select Loot.tv on Blockreward again.
- Click Redeem Points and confirm the amount of points that you are redeeming for RP.
- Under Select an Account, select Blockreward.app and click Redeem Loot.tv Points.
- RP will be credited into your Blockreward account within a few minutes.