You will need to follow these steps to connect your Uphold account to Blockreward in order to redeem RP for crypto. If you do not have an Uphold account, please click here to create one.
- Go to Account > Connect.
- Select Uphold and click Connect. You will be redirected to Uphold to log in.
- Log in and click Authorize. Please note that a fully verified Uphold account that is registered in one of our supported countries and has passed all Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks is required.
- You will be redirected back to Blockreward and your Uphold account is now connected to Blockreward.
Error while connecting your Uphold account
Here are some common reasons why there was an error while connecting your Uphold account. If you believe this is an error, please contact us and provide any information that will help us to evaluate the error.
- Uphold account is not fully verified.
- Uphold account needs to satisfy additional data requirements by Uphold.
- Uphold account has violated Uphold's terms of service.
- Uphold account has not completed the sign up process.
- Uphold account is connected to another Blockreward account.