Protect your account with an extra layer of security using two-factor authentication (2FA). 2FA prevents unauthorized access to your account on top of your password in the following scenarios:
- Change password
Follow these steps to enable 2FA on your account.
- Log in to your account and select Account
- Under Security > Two-factor Authentication, click Turn on
- Download and install Google Authenticator from the App Store or Google Play
- Open Google Authenticator. Select + icon > Scan a QR code > Scan the QR code on Blockreward
- Backup and store the secret code in a safe place. Do not lose this secret code. In the event you lose your phone, this secret code can be used to generate new 2FA codes.
- Enter the 6-digit code generated by Google Authenticator into the 6-digit code field
- Click Turn on